
Hello fellow health wealth and success followers. My name is Kenny De Pass and im a 23 year old real estate investor/ internet markerter from Long Island New York. Im not here to bore you about careers. Im here to inform you how important it is to have a great foundation of health and wellness. Just imagine how much more successful you can be in life period knowing that your moving down the road to being at a 110% physically and mentally. I was in a real runt a couple years back getting over weight sitting around depressed because i didnt see my life heading in an upward position. I was going down way down. And didnt see any light ahead. It was until I realized that a strong body equals a strong mind that than my life starting making changes for the best. I became a member of a very elite health and wellness community which put me on the right track to health and wellness success. If I told you the kind of 360 degree change my life took you wouldn't believe me. But it all started from taking charge of my health and wellness awareness which then leads to the success.
Now Success, what is success to you? Let me tell you what i feel success really means. To me as a young man I feel success is to know that you have made some elses life that much easier just because you have lived and walked this earth. Now success really is'nt having all the money you need in the world and being a straight A whole. You have to have compasion to see the next person do more be more and become more. But you must first see that for yourself as a standard. To be healthy and see wellness for others, and success will follow for sure. Because lets be honest with ourselves if we arent physically ready to get up and get out and do something to better ourselves and our position if life. How far you think you really going to get in life.Literally! So stay tuned to this health wealth and success blog because there will be alot of helpfull information given here to better ourselves physically mentally and financially of course. Thats like the second air we all need to breath to exist anywhere on this earth. So thank you for reading and have a happy healthy and on the road to wealthy spring!
My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you
ReplyDelete